Chiropractic Care after Auto Accidents will speed recovery for victims. An auto accident often leaves victims physically and emotionally injured and care from a professional is essential. Chiropractic care form the experts at Bond Thomas Chiropractic a path to a speedy recovery.
Injuries after an auto accident car range from minimal to serious in nature. Many patients visit us with neck, back and other spinal related injuries. Chiropractic Care After Auto Accidents is essential for treatment and documentation of all injuries.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Injuries such as:
– Whiplash – One common injury resulting from auto accidents is whiplash. This injury takes place when a rear-end car accidents occurs. Whiplash is a neck injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck.
Symptoms of whiplash include:
– stiffness in the neck
– Limited range of movement
– Loss of range of motion in the neck
– Pain in the shoulder area
– Brain/Head Injuries – Migraines often follow a collision. You may have a concussion or a traumatic brain injury.
– Other Neck Injuries – The neck is one of the most common parts of the body to ache after an accident, especially for people who were wearing their seat-belts when rear-ended. The quick, forward motion, followed by snapping back, can cause disc injury and sometimes cervical radiculopathy.
– Back Injuries – These can include sprains, fractures, disc injury, and lumbar spine injury
– Soft Tissue Injuries -These are most often caused from whiplash and will likely worsen over time unless properly treated. Whiplash is common in accidents because of the sudden impact and jerking of your neck. When you get whiplash, it means there are tears in ligaments and muscles, which can cause pain and sometimes swelling. Over time, your body’s tissues will work to repair these tears. It is crucial to see a professional to ensure that they heal properly.
Chiropractic Care after St Pete Car Accidents
At Bond Thomas Chiropractic of St Petersburg, we offer manual adjustments and massage therapy to restore your spine. In addition, we will make sure your spine is in proper alignment and correct any ailments of the musculoskeletal system.
We make sure you are alleviated of any pain, regardless of how mild it may be. We offer relief, restorative, and wellness chiropractic care services..
Benefits of Chiropractic after an Accident
– Reduce inflammation
– Naturally releases pain relieving hormones.
– Increase Range of motion – Auto accidents and the injuries they cause will inhibit normal range of motion.
– In addition, A chiropractic adjustment will help to restore range of motion by mobilizing your spine. In addition, an adjustment will return the joints to proper alignment.
We understand that an auto accident is a traumatizing event. Above all, we are here for our patients every step of the way. From the moment you walk through the door your wellness becomes our priority. At Bond Thomas Chiropractic, we use a variety of tools and techniques to restore proper alignment and reduce pain. Call our office to schedule a consultation with Dr Bond Thomas: 727-522-1900