Chiropractic Treatment for Car Accidents is often recommended for spinal alignment. Whiplash or other accident related injuries can be benefited by seeing a chiropractic professional.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care after an accident:
Eliminate Pain – Pain relief through all natural chiropractic treatment. Spinal manipulations performed by your Chiropractor will align the spine and help to eliminate pain.
Reduce scar tissue – When muscles or tendons are damaged, the body attempts to heal them by forming scar tissue from collagen. Treatment from your Chiropractor will help to break up scar tissue and eliminate the long term issues that may arise.
In addition, a chiropractic adjustment will help to restore range of motion by mobilizing your spine. In addition, an adjustment will return the joints to proper alignment.
Prevent minor injuries from getting worse. Sometimes, car accident injuries take a while before they present. In some cases it can be days, weeks, or even months to appear. With time elapsing something that could have been easy to treat may now become much more difficult. In addition, waiting could have long lasting effects on your overall wellness.
Seeking Treatment Promptly is Important For Insurance:
Documentation of injuries and treatment is critical after a car accident. In addition, a good chiropractor will also ensure that your injuries and their treatment are properly documented. You may be referred to another specialist and these records will be very important. Documentation will also play an important part if you decide to take legal action. At Bond Thomas Chiropractic we will make sure you have the documentation you need for doctors and lawyers alike.
Treatment After A Car Accident
It is important that anyone involved in an accident seek treatment from a chiropractor as soon as possible.
You may not have symptoms immediately but putting off treatment will only make things worse. Chiropractic treatment for car accidents will assure you are on the right path to wellness.
Avoiding treatment may end up causing long term damage to your neck back or other areas. Bond Thomas Chiropractic offers all natural treatment to eliminate pain and make sure your spine is properly aligned. We do not use pain medications as they are often just a temporary fix to mask pain.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Injuries such as:
– Whiplash – One common injury resulting from auto accidents is whiplash. This injury takes place when a rear-end car accidents occurs. Whiplash is a neck injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck.
Symptoms of whiplash include:
– Stiffness in the neck
– Limited range of movement
– Loss of range of motion in the neck
– Pain in the shoulder area
– Brain/Head Injuries – Migraines often follow a collision. You may have a concussion or a traumatic brain injury.
– Other Neck Injuries – The neck is one of the most common parts of the body to ache after an accident. For people who were wearing their seat-belts when rear-ended. The quick, forward motion, followed by snapping back, can cause disc injury and sometimes cervical radiculopathy.
– Back Injuries – These can include sprains, fractures, disc injury, and lumbar spine injury
– Soft Tissue Injuries -These are most often caused from whiplash and will likely worsen over time unless properly treated. Whiplash is common in accidents because of the sudden impact and jerking of your neck. When you get whiplash, it means there are tears in ligaments and muscles, which can cause pain and sometimes swelling. Over time, your body’s tissues will work to repair these tears. It is crucial to see a professional to ensure that they heal properly.
Chiropractic Treatment For Car Accidents Is Essential
If you or someone you love is injured in a car accident, it’s in your best interest to visit a car accident doctor right away.
Our goal is to treat your injuries with a plan that is built for success just for you.
We will provide you with medical documentation and work with your insurance company throughout your recovery process.
Not only will we focus on your injuries sustained in the accident, but overall wellness too. At Bond Thomas Chiropractic your well-being is important to us. Our individual treatment plans focus on you as a person and the overall wellness you wish to achieve.
The additional benefits include better sleep, lower stress levels, improved mobility, and even a boosted immune system. Therefore a better quality of life is achieved with routine therapy.
We understand that an auto accident is a traumatizing event. Above all, we are here for our patients every step of the way. From the moment you walk through the door your wellness becomes our priority. At Bond Thomas Chiropractic, we use a variety of tools and techniques to restore proper alignment and reduce pain. Call our office to schedule a consultation with Dr Bond Thomas: 727-522-1900