Chiropractic sports injury treatment offers many benefits for athletes and weekend warriors. Living in St Petersburg, Florida has many benefits when it comes to staying active. For athletes and anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle there are many options.
Athletes of every skill level are constantly pushing their bodies to perform. This is great for overall wellness and cardio, however it can lead to breakdown. Aches, pains, strains and other injuries are going to happen to even the best conditioned athletes. When they do, you need expert treatment to keep the injury from getting worse.
Ignoring minor injuries can lead to major setbacks. A muscle pull or a slight strain left untreated can lead to a higher level injury.
In addition, these untreated injuries can lead to major stability problems and sideline the athlete for a long time.
Sports Injuries That Need Chiropractic Treatment
Injuries sustained during athletic participation can be mild to severe. From ACL or rotator cuff tears to tennis elbow,rehab and treatment will vary. The best approach is to see an expert and let them determine the therapy needed.
Our goal at Bond Thomas Chiropractic of St Petersburg is to get you back in the game. We do this with specific therapy techniques and targeted treatment to enhance your recovery.
With our targeted chiropractic sports injury treatment you are assured a faster and full recovery.
Our sports injury treatment facility is set up to treat many injuries. If you have one of the issues below, we can help:
From sports injuries to traumatic injuries such as car accidents, we have the therapy equipment and program to treat you. We offer therapy for
– Knee Injuries such as a sprained knee, MCL sprain, ACL tear, knee pain
– Back Injuries such as lower back muscle pull or strain. Chronic back pain, upper back pain, muscle spasms
– Foot Or Ankle Injury. Sprained ankle or foot. Heel pain.
– Hip Pain or stiffness
– Neck Injuries such as neck pain, stiff neck, and chronic neck pain.
– Ankle Injuries, sprains, high or low.
– Elbow Injuries such as golf and tennis elbow.
– Shoulder Injuries. Rotator cuff tears and strains.
– Hand and wrist injuries. Sprains, breaks.
– Pulled muscles. Excessive muscle use during performance can lead to breakdown. This can lead to stretching or tearing.
Rehabilitation After A Sports Injury
Finding the right treatment for your injury. At Bond Thomas Chiropractic we can help you fully rehabilitate to your optimum level of performance.
We will focus on full rehab to ensure you are 100% and ready to get back in the game.
Our therapy team will evaluate your injury and tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs. If you want the best treatment for a sports injury our team is ready to help. Call us today: 727-522-1900